Joseph William Namath
- New York Jets quarterback from 1965-1976
- Also goes by Broadway Joe, Joe Willie Namath, Joe Willie Whiteshoes
- 2x AFL MVP
- 5x AFL All-Star
- AFL Championship (1968)
- Super Bowl III - "The Greatest Game Ever Played"
- Super Bowl III MVP
- Pro Football Hall of Fame
- #12 Retired
- Changed the role of the quarterback on the field, but more so off the field, helping them gain the "superstar" reputation.
- Called the Commissioner's bluff when he threatened Joe for opening a bar. Namath retired from football instead of giving up his business venture and the Commish came crawling back to him, letting him keep his shares in Florida and Boston as well as future bars so Joe returned to the league.
- Made Ocho Cinco antics look weak when he popularized wearing a full length fur coat on the sidelines and low-cut white cleats.
- Appeared in over a dozen television shows and even tried to be the host of Family Feud. Even appeared on Broadway once to live up to his nickname.
- Namath's immortality came with his commercial with Farrah Fawcett. A moment I will forever envy him for.
- His dating resume includes Janis Joplin, Mamie Van Doren, Phylis Davis, Randi Oakes, and of course the amazing Raquel Welch. The true original playboy who would made Tom Brady look like an inferior species of human being if he was playing today.